News Archive

4 Dec 2016

Not too long ago, I got information that Ogun State Governor has instructed that I should be re arrested because I am too troublesome.


This is why I asked for your prayers some days ago. Please don't stop praying for me and my family, even though we are out of the country.
I tried so much to hold back my contribution on the 10 lane road expansion @ the rate of # 60 billion (loan) by the Ogun State government for reasons best known to me.
As much as I tried to keep quiet, I usually feel uncomfortable and mostly moved to tears when I often can't control myself, after a deep thought on the hardship being experienced by the people and our government's deliberate act of cowardice and punishment against those they swore to serve and protect.
I am lending my voice for posterity sake.
I asked myself;
Why will a sane government venture into and insist on initiating another fresh project when almost 40 different road projects littered across the state are being abandoned?
Why will you sink such fund on a road that is federal and not state road?
Why will you abandon your growing children and take care of your neighbor's kids, even when your own wards are suffering?
Of what benefit is a 10 lane road when such road is not experiencing heavy vehicular traffic?
What stops you from completing state abandoned roads which you kick started during your regime?
The answer is simple. There is ulterior movie behind such. You can call it an attempt to????. Lips sealed.
In case you don't know, here are some suffering facts being experienced by Ogun State people as we speak....
1. In Ogun State, all public secondary school students who sat for WAEC last year (2015) are yet to get their result because a government that promised them free education bluntly refused to pay for their WAEC. In return, WAEC refused to release their results up till this moment. Their future is in jeopardy because none of them can apply for tertiary institution of their choice. So bad for the would be future leaders.
2. It will also interest you to know that majority of the workers who went on strike recently are yet to be paid their full salary. There are pending deductions which were not remitted nor paid as well.
3. In all the state owned tertiary institutions, the government of the day sincerely refused to execute a single project within the school premises. There is nothing like bursary since 2011. At least I got mine during OGD era.
4. Across the 20 Local Governments, no single functioning and well equipped health centers. The LGs have been rendered useless and at the mercy of the state government.
5. Our people cannot access portable drinkable water since the inception of this government. Give me proof if you don't agree with me.
6. Agricultural sector is suffering a whole lot as there are no reasonable government initiatives and programs geared towards supporting our people.
7. It took this government 5 years to build one our of twenty six model schools, the only only completed is located in Abeokuta and not functioning at full capacity. Others have been abandoned.
8. In all the Local Governments, there are various road projects that have been deliberately abandoned by this government. Contractors are no longer on site since funds were not provided to complete existing projects. These are state roads and not federal roads like the one they are about to start with 60 billion loan.
9. Go to Akute, Alagbole, Ijoko, Egua to Ilase, Ijebu Igbo and the entire East, go to Ogun West, even in Central where we have roads like Rounda to Lafenwa... Visit Agbara in Ado Odo... I can go on and On.
You will all agree with me that if 60 billion is mobilized for these existing projects, it will sure go a long way to complete them.
There has been public outcry against this 60 billion road expansion, yet the governor refused to listen to those who gave them the opportunity to lead. They turned a deaf ears.
They said it's because of investment drive. Comical you would say.
Lekki Free Trade Zone housed industries such as Dangote Refinery and the likes, the road is not 10 lane, despite the heavy vehicular presence on the road compared to this Sagamu Abeokuta road.
This project is a total misplaced priority laden with suspicion. The people said they don't want it... But the government is hell bent to execute it.
Let's stop here for now. Here are some pictures of some abandoned and neglected roads across the state. People are really suffering back home.
The Lord Is My Shepard. Any Tongue That Rises Against Me In Judgement Shall Be Destroyed In Jesus Name. Everyone Plotting Evil Against Me and My Household Will Not Prosper In Any Way. I'm Standing On A Solid Rock.
#GodOverAll

No comments:

Post a Comment