News Archive

12 Dec 2016

SHAME ON A GOVERNMENT THAT PORTRAYS ITSELF ON A MANTRA CHANGE!


I watched how your President foolishly received the trophy won by the Super Falcons yesterday at the Presidential villa without the girls in attendance.A reasonable person should ask,where are the girls who made this nation proud at the just concluded Africa Women Championship held in Cameroun? Buhari did not do that. I expected him to say I will never welcome the members of Nigeria Football Federation(NFF) if the girls are not involved. But the reverse is the case. This nation is governed by cows! A President standing before the whole world,bathing himself with mud and descended to this level without any sane adviser to tell him the truth that nobody does that. You gave N170million to cut grasses at IDPs camp, but those who polished our image with gold were given just N50,000.00 to go home. Don't ever represent Nigeria in any event under this disgraceful government.
The pictures you are also seening here show how former President Gooodluck Jonathan received the 2014 victorious Super falcons at the Villa and they were handsomely rewarded. Nothing like trying to stage a protest. Jonathan loves sports.He never allowed any sport federation to suffer for funds in quest to make the nation proud.
Do you know Mercy Akide? She had represented Nigeria on several occasions in women football.She said,with what I have seen under this government,"none of my children will ever represent Nigeria in any event".
I know that some will "go on a fools errand" to defend this illiterate governing us today.I will not be surprised if they "act the goat" on my write-up because they have been destined never to see the truth.
I'm expecting scallywags to defend him even as he is burying himself alive

No comments:

Post a Comment